Our Holographic World – For The Open-Minded



Part 2 below:

Have you ever experienced any of the incidents that were discussed – like astral travel, or an out of body experience?  I have….way too many to list here.  But it makes me breathe a sigh of relief, that I’m not crazy.


Update since original post date

As I woke up one morning I saw what appeared to be a male figure floating above me.  He was seated, I think, and he turned around and looked straight at me, and I saw him too when I opened my eyes.  You see, I was waking up and saw him just before opening my eyelids.  It was weird as he looked transparent, and had unusual features and maybe even a headdress - at least that's when I assumed it was🤔.  The whole thing lasted about 30 seconds, no more than that.


Now the hilarious thing was that he looked at me quizzically, a little shocked even, as if asking telepathically "can you see me?"  Yep, I saw him, just NOT in the physical 3D humanoid form, he looked like a projection.


Funny thing is that when I originally published this post it was back in 2020.  This incident happened during August 2022.  SPOOKY. 😧


So it could have been a being from another dimension (and think of Norse cosmology and the nine realms on The World Tree, with us humans being somewhere in the middle, on Midgard), or it could have been someone in the middle of a ritual or ceremony here on earth.  If you remember in one of the videos above Michael Talbot talks about seeing a group of people performing a ritual who were stunned that both sides could observe each other - they appeared to him suddenly.  Who knows.    


Drop me a line if you want to confer.

 

Alvira


Catch up with me online:


Twitter profile


Or by email: alviramichaels@gmail.com 

 

Comments

Popular Posts