Being A Loner

Thank god we live in a world where we can reach out across the seas, and across the ether, to interact with people we would otherwise never meet.

The internet can be a source of anxiety and upset, but is also be a source of great inspiration and validation on many levels.  I've been a loner all my life, ever since I can remember and have always felt like the odd one out, the weirdo, the snooty madam who thinks she's above everyone etc etc, I've heard it all.  

It's good to know that I am, actually, normal and balanced in so many ways.  Am a lone wolf, and proud.

I found a few articles and videos online that I resonate with.  Here's one of many:-



If you like the above and can identify, check out the products below for inspiration:-


To buy any of the merchandise above, click the link below.

The Novelty Merch Market - gifts and apparel for the Lone Wolf


#LoneWolf, #LoneShewolf, #BeingALoner

Comments

Popular Posts